Spring Park Film Makers
The Movie Making Club in West Wickham
Saint George's Royal Air Force Chapel of Remembrance Biggin Hill
The Chapel, which is an active church, is situated on the Main Road (A233) north of Biggin Hill village.
The entrance is flanked by full-scale replicas of a Hurricane and a Spitfire. It was built and dedicated in 1951, replacing the first station church made in 1943 from 3 wartime huts and destroyed by fire in 1946.
The present Chapel retains something of the internal appearance of the original church, and has an atmosphere of great tranquillity and peace, but it is of course more ornately furnished and has exceptionally fine stained glass windows.
Lunch was at the Old Jail in Biggin Hill. Once a pair of cottages, The origin of its name is uncertain but could refer back to a time when prisoners taken from London to Maidstone Jail were accommodated there over night.
The last RAF unit left Biggin Hill in October 1992.